The Traditional Dialog System mimics dialog interfaces of classic games.
- Ability to set Characters, who can have Names, Portraits, and Expressions.
- Has toggleable auto-progress, so that the Dialog can run by itself.
- Supports TextMeshPro tags (bold, italics, etc).
- Uses the Animator to set Dialog Positions.
- Ability to set Dialog display method. By default, fades in text as they display.
- User, if they want, can progress textboxes on their own via Input.
.gif below gives a demonstration of the system in action.